1. Boy Child has decided to point at things (and people) with his middle finger. Which prompted SubHub to draw a smiley face on his index finger, call his index finger “Mr. Smiley” and for both of us to walk around saying, “point with Mr. Smiley! Mr. Middle is grumpy.” You do what you gotta do.
2. Smokers of the world…..please to explain: You’re smoking, you walk up to a non-smoking building and toss your lit cigarette into the garbage can. You know, the garbage can that’s sitting right next to THE ASH TRAY. ?
3. For Sale sign seen on the side of the road: “I’m a HOUSE!” <--- You're selling a house that no one can recognize is a house. Marketing challenge, anyone? 4. Things You Didn’t Know About Submommy: Internet “chat” drives me crazy. Addendum: For me, Twitter shouldn’t be super chatty. Twitter is streaming, brief responses….move on. Or news links, like the breaking stuff on Egypt. But back and forth-back and forth – too much like chat, which drives me crazy. I spend enough time on the internet using social media – I don’t need to do any more by getting drawn in to conversations that have no way to end without giant awkwardness. 5. I could write a novel about what’s wrong with this. Mattel, seriously? I’m walking by the toy section at my local Target, and what should my wandering eyes happen upon? A t-shirt with pictures of Barbies and Kens on it that says, and I kid you not: “Boyfriends are fun to toy with!” I’ll pause here and let that one sink in. 6. Blog of the Week: Born This Way. Let the debate rage on. I think this is a great blog, with some awesome pictures and posts. I won’t explain any further. Go check it out.
7. Who amongst you, ‘burbanites, have cut the
umbillical cord cable TV from your lives and survived? Getting the squeeze from SubHub. Having a hard time giving in letting go. There’s just SO MUCH good crap on E! I mean really….how will I live without premier episodes of Bridalplasty?
9. You know, there’s a People of Walmart blog, why isn’t there a People of Chuck E. Cheese blog?
10. Goodnight friends. Eat yourself silly tomorrow, watching kick-ass commercials like this one:
Wait – isn’t there some kind of a game going on in between commercials? That’s the latest rumor I’ve heard.