1. There’s a show on Discovery Health called Monsters Inside Me. It’s about parasites that live in humans. *shudder* A show I can live without, thankyouverymuch.
2. Why is it that most ads for drugs, when they describe the side-effects, make you NOT want to take the drug EVER? “May cause diarrhea, bloating, gas, urinary incontinence, upset stomach, vomiting. Call your doctor if any of these symptoms occur.” I’m sure anyone would be happy to call their doctor if they could get off the toilet to do so.
3. My new favorite site of the week: Regretsy. I love that Etsy supports handcrafters. But then there’s the bonus of a peek into people’s utter, complete and total craziness.
Hysterical. I mean, people are serious? And PEOPLE BUY THIS STUFF?
4. Things I Hate: When I stick my virtual foot in my mouth in the wrong place. It eats at me for like, a week.
5. Things I Love: Method Peppermint Vanilla ANYTHING. It’s a holiday scent they put out every year and I go nuts for it. Find it at your local Target. I *heart* Target.
6. From the “Please Go Away” files: Jon Gosselin. I take back everything I said in this post . He’s a complete doorknob. No wonder Kate was in a bad mood all the time. Although, perhaps then having eight children with him could now be considered a poor choice on her part. Maybe? Ya think?
7. What’s grosser than gross? Going to your child’s pediatrician, having him find a massive blob of ear wax in his ear, trying to irrigate it out, and then have said blob go flying out of his ear, land on the floor, and then having your child step on it and squish it. Yuck.
8. Rockin’ awesome forgotten song of the week: Sarah MacLachlan – Posession. I will forever love this song. Takes me back to those early 90’s-early adulthood freedom years and time when I was figuring it all out.
Still working on that – the figuring it all out part.