1. Stranger than fiction: Suspects in an armed robbery taken by police on their BICYCLES. A getaway BICYCLE? That’s rather hopeful, isn’t it boys? The Bicycle Robbers.
2. You’re Not Crazy. This is the best article I’ve ever read about relationships. I think parents should print this out and read it to the teens, both male and female, in their lives. It’s called gaslighting.
4. Douchebag of the Decade Award: Here’s to you, Pastor Worley. You’re not glorifiying God, there, bud. You’re up there making noise to glorify YOURSELF. That’s one of God’s no-no’s. What you advocate in that video is the abomination. (The link takes you to a very well-written and graceful post about just how wrong this, um, person is.)
5. And my hate-affair with playdates continues…. When one friend is there, the other one gets all up in their business. When the other has a friend over, someone gets all bossy and controlling. Yeah. Good times.
6. Submommy’s Kickass Download Of The Week: Jason Mraz, I Won’t Give Up. I love this song. Listen to the lyrics. Then go ahead and sigh.
Download it here: I Won’t Give Up
7. My New Favorite Thing: Thread earrings. Lots of Etsy shops carry them. So pretty.
|Wind in your hair. Freedom. Love this.|
|Homebrew from a jelly jar. We’re classy.|
|The balance board.|
|Rainy day dragon umbrella|